Skip to Content

Help with a Federal Agency

If you need help with a federal government agency or issue, I'm happy to provide assistance and advocate for you however I can. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency or force an agency to act in a constituent's favor, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape.

To request assistance, please click below to fill out a privacy release form. This form is designed to comply with the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a). Once you have completed the form, you will be contacted by someone from my office to begin working on your case.


Click Here to Fill Out the Form


Links to key federal government websites can be found here. You can also read the guides below, which answer frequently asked questions about some federal agencies and programs.