Skip to Content

FAQs: Internal Revenue Service (IRS)

Where can I get IRS forms?

You can download IRS forms from the IRS website.

You can also order them by phone at 1 (800) 829-3676

Who can I talk to about problems like liens, back taxes, penalties, etc.?

The Taxpayer Advocate Service is an independent organization within the IRS that exists to assist taxpayers with IRS cases. You can learn more about the Taxpayer Advocate Service at its website.

The Taxpayer Advocate Service's 24-Hour Toll-Free Hotline is 1 (877) 777-4778

How do I get more information about the IRS?

For more information, visit the IRS's website.

The IRS also maintains a 24-Hour Taxpayer Hotline at 1 (800) 829-1040

Request Help or Contact My Office

If you would like to request our help with an issue involving the IRS, please fill out a privacy release form and my office will get in touch with you.

If you have question or comments about a tax issue, feel free to contact my office.