Have you been injured by any of the COVID Vaccines?   Report your injuries and talk with a lawyer about possible compensation.  

Call 855-266-2427 or go to https://www.hrsa.gov/cicp/faq#covid

To file a claim for compensation in court go to https://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/

Click on the tab for vaccine claims and there will be a drop down of vaccine attorneys approved through the federal government on a state by state list.  An attorney will help you file. 


Stay Connected

Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter and get the latest news and updates directly to your inbox.