Sign up to receive email updates
The following information is for veterans. Please contact my office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- What other services are available to me?
Veterans’ facilities in Arizona
Community Based Outpatient Clinic
Buckeye:Buckeye VA Health Care Clinic
Casa Grande:Casa Grande CBOC
Globe:Globe-Miami VA Health Care Clinic
Green Valley:Green Valley CBOC
Lake Havasu City:Lake Havasu City CBOC
Mesa:Southeast VA Health Care Clinic
Payson:Payson VA Health Care Clinic
Phoenix:Thunderbird VA Health Care Clinic
Show Low:Show Low VA Health Care Clinic
Sierra Vista:Sierra Vista Clinic
Surprise:Northwest VA Health Care Clinic
Tucson:VA Northwest Tucson Clinic
Tucson:VA Southeast Tucson Clinic
Chinle:Chinle Vet Center Outstation
Hotevilla:Hopi Vet Center Outstation
Mesa:Mesa Vet Center
Peoria:West Valley Vet Center
Phoenix:Phoenix Vet Center
Prescott:Prescott Vet Center
Tucson:Tucson Vet Center
Yuma:Yuma Vet Center
Mesa:VISN 18: VA Southwest Health Care Network
This information is also available on the Department of Veterans Affairs website at http://www2.va.gov/directory/guide/state.asp?STATE=AZ&dnum=1
More information and help
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on Arizona benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get help getting my veterans benefits?
Information for Military Personnel.